Together, we can see
Bietti’s Crystalline Dystrophy (BCD) is a rare underdiagnosed disease which could affect 100,000 people globally. Currently, there is no proven treatment but we, as patients, are combining our efforts to find a cure. With your help, we can push BCD gene therapy research from pre-clinical study to human clinical trial. Together, we can see sight saved.
Who We Are
Invincible Vision is a non-profit organization and global community dedicated to finding a cure for BCD. It was started by a small group of people touched by BCD, but quickly has grown to include more patients, families and friends around the world who believe in the invincible vision that we can find a treatment together. With more patients losing their sight everyday, this is a race against time. We need your help to raise awareness for BCD, to support those coping with vision loss, and to fund research to find a treatment, which can ultimately lead to a cure.
Latest Forum Topics
Check out the latest topics and post your thoughts
How can I help?
To be part of the BCD community, post in the forum, see the doctors list, and get the latest news.
Connect us with a doctor, a patient or a friend. Let’s raise awareness of BCD together.
To help us build the BCD global community, raise funds and raise awareness of BCD.
- More doctors were added to the BCD global doctor list which now has more than 40 doctors.
- European Reference Network (ERN-Eye) has distributed our BCD flyer to all of its centers.
- Now you can make donations to Invincible Vision when you shop at Amazon at no extra cost to you: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/84-3660555
- In coming months, Invincible Vision will launch a BCD Awareness Campaign. Stay tuned for more details from our website and our social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- A BCD flyer has been created to promote BCD awareness. Help us to share the knowledge!